Akkha is the formidable boss of the Path of Het in ToA, presenting a unique challenge that requires the tactical use of the three attack methods to overcome his protection sentences. He is considered one of the toughest bosses, especially in solo encounters.
Does VIRTGOLD offer Powerleveling Services for me?
Yes! In fact, our team of expert Powerlevelers has mastered every inch of efficient OSRS training methods, and we're ready to help you accomplish the same feat. Whether you're a seasoned adventurer or just starting out, our personalized approach ensures that you'll receive the most affordable prices and most skilled workers to come out on top. So why wait? Take on the grind of OSRS with confidence, thanks to VIRTGOLD. Want to skip the grind all together? Consider our other services such as Currency and Questing!
For this confrontation you will have to use your entire arsenal, since this boss defends and attacks with all combat styles and here we will give you the best weapon options to face him.
1. Tumeken's shadow 1. Osmumten's fang: 1. Toxic blowpipe:
2. Sanguinesti staff: 2. Ghrazi rapier: 2. Bow of faerdhinen:
3. Trident of the swamp: 3. Zamorakian hasta: 3. Zaryte crossbow:
Akkha employs melee, ranged, and magic attacks in a predetermined cycle. He changes his protection sentences during the battle, demanding constant adaptation.
In the final phase, he ceases to use basic attacks and introduces four special attacks.
1. Activated every seven hits or after a minute without being hit seven times.
2. Alters protection sentences and triggers a pattern of symbols (fire, skull, lightning, ice).
3. Move to specific areas according to the symbol order to avoid damage and side effects.
Fire: Periodic bleeding and contagion to nearby team members.
Shadow: Rapid but low damage.
Lightning: Damage and temporary deactivation of protection sentences.
Ice: Damage and temporary slowing of attack speed.
1. Akkha summons orbs based on the current symbol area.
2. These orbs follow your movement; avoid moving towards them to prevent damage.
1. Akkha restores 20% of his health in the first phase and summons moving orbs.
2. Avoid being hit by the orbs to minimize damage.
3. Use of the Redemption prayer is discouraged.
1. Only melee attacks are effective.
2. Akkha summons defeated shadows; you must defeat them to continue the fight.
3. Use the special attack of dragon claws to inflict significant damage.
1. In a team raid, Akkha activates "Detonate."
2. All your team members should stand in different rows or columns or on the same tile to avoid taking damage.
The fight with Akkha can be made more challenging with the use of the following invocations. Should players have the Path Level invocations active, every two levels will cause the following:
- An additional iteration to the Memory Blast attack
- The unstable orbs deal more damage (still capped at 25 damage)
Keep Back (+10 raid level): Akkha's ranged and magic attacks will also deal melee damage if you are next to him.
Stay Vigilant (+10 raid level): Akkha will randomly switch between attack styles and protection prayers.
Feeling Special? (+15 raid level): The Detonate attack will trigger in more directions (not in solo). The Memory Blast attack will only provide two ticks for players to move between safe quadrants. The Trailing Orbs attack spawns an additional orb two tiles in front of the player.
Double Trouble (+20 raid level): Akkha will perform two special attacks at once (Memory Blast & Trailing Orbs if you are soloing; two of Detonate, Memory Blast, and Trailing Orbs if you are in a team).