Does VIRTGOLD offer Powerleveling Services for me?
Yes! In fact, our team of expert Powerlevelers has mastered every inch of efficient OSRS training methods, and we're ready to help you accomplish the same feat. Whether you're a seasoned adventurer or just starting out, our personalized approach ensures that you'll receive the most affordable prices and most skilled workers to come out on top. So why wait? Take on the grind of OSRS with confidence, thanks to VIRTGOLD. Want to skip the grind all together? Consider our other services such as Currency and Questing!
175 Quest points
Completion of the following quests:
Desert Treasure I
The Dig Site
Temple of Ikov
The Tourist Trap
Priest in Peril
Horror from the Deep
Alfred Grimhand's Barcrawl miniquest
Freeing Evil Dave
Freeing the Goblin generals
Freeing the Lumbridge Guide
Freeing the Mountain Dwarf
Freeing Pirate Pete
Freeing Sir Amik Varze
Freeing Skrach Uglogwee
Freeing King Awowogei
Ice gloves for defeating Flambeed
Menaphite remedy or restore potions since Karamel will lower your stats
Certain armour and weapons for each boss
Good healing food, such as sharks
Release each member of the council from the Culinaromancer's spell.
After having freed all the council members, you will witness a scene in which Aris resets time with the magical words "Tempus procedit!" Following this, the Culinaromancer will retreat through a portal to his own dimension, ready to cause more trouble. Aris urges you to follow him, and thus begins your ultimate confrontation.
Once inside the strange dimension, you will encounter the Culinaromancer, some white portals that take you back to Lumbridge, and one of your former quest bosses. However, the Culinaromancer is too powerful to be defeated immediately; first, you must face the initial five bosses. Note that you won't be able to use prayer in this dimension.
Important Tip: You can leave and restock after defeating each boss without losing your position in the fight.
- This boss, a version of Agrith Naar from the "Shadow of the Storm" quest, is now made of bananas and is level 146.
- Uses melee attacks up close and Fire Blast at a distance. You can defeat it using any combat style, and make sure to bring enough food.
- Flambeed is Fareed from "Desert Treasure I," now at level 149.
- You need ice gloves to wield a weapon; attacking melee without them will drop your weapon. Use water attacks if you're a mage and ice arrows or a crystal bow with ice gloves if you're an archer.
- Flambeed drops cakes.
- Karamel is Kamil from the "Desert Treasure I" quest. Fight her up close with a lower-level fire spell than your real Magic.
- Use Fire Bolt with Chaos gauntlets and keep stat restoration potions and plenty of food. Melee is not effective.
- Karamel drops a chocolate ice cream.
- Dessourt is Dessous from "Desert Treasure I." Avoid melee combat; use magic like Iban Blast or ranged attacks.
- Make sure to bring plenty of food and defeat Dessourt quickly. Drops chocolate dust.
- Gelatinnoth Mother is the Dagannoth Mother from "Horror from the Deep." You'll need Water, Air, Earth, and Fire runes to attack her during her weakness.
- Use magic and ranged, as melee is not effective. Changes color based on weakness.
- Gelatinnoth Mother drops various useful items.
- After defeating the Gelatinnoth Mother, the Culinaromancer will attack you directly. He is level 75, hits high, and uses magic.
- Use any attack style and bring plenty of food. Armor maximizing maximum hit and, to a lesser extent, crush defense is recommended.
- Defeating him with a full inventory will reward you with a lamp and a symbolic cake on the ground.