Does VIRTGOLD offer Powerleveling Services for me?
Yes! In fact, our team of expert Powerlevelers has mastered every inch of efficient OSRS training methods, and we're ready to help you accomplish the same feat. Whether you're a seasoned adventurer or just starting out, our personalized approach ensures that you'll receive the most affordable prices and most skilled workers to come out on top. So why wait? Take on the grind of OSRS with confidence, thanks to VIRTGOLD. Want to skip the grind all together? Consider our other services such as Currency and Questing!
Blue, green, or purple dye
Spice or Gnome spice.
Bucket of water
Charcoal or Ground charcoal
Recipe for Disaster/Another Cook's Quest
Inspect one of the goblin generals in the Lumbridge Castle dining room.
1. Start the Mission: Inspect the frozen goblin generals in the Lumbridge Castle dining room to initiate the mission.
2. Head to Goblin Village: Go to Goblin Village and enter the building just south of the generals. Descend the stairs, and you'll find Mudknuckles, a goblin chef.
3. Talk to Mudknuckles: Mudknuckles will tell you that he needs coal to finish a cooking recipe he overheard from two dwarves. Give him the coal, and a humorous explosion will occur.
4. Food Troubles: Mudknuckles will inform you that he's having issues with the food, as the generals are arguing about it.
5. Prepare the Ingredients:
Orange Dye: Use the dye on some orange slices.
Spicy Maggots: Use the spices on the fishing bait.
Soaked Bread: Use a bucket of water on a piece of bread.
6. Deliver the Ingredients to Mudknuckles: Give Mudknuckles the three prepared ingredients. This will result in the creation of "Slop of compromise."
7. Feed the Goblin Generals: Deliver the "Slop of compromise" to the goblin generals in Lumbridge to complete this part of the mission.